I N T R O

This could be the start of something...


Hey Loves

Hope you're all well.

Writing this first post almost feels quite liberating, as I can finally cross it out from my ever growing lists of projects or journeys to embark on before 2016 ends. So you can somewhat say the creation of this blog was a New Years resolution that had yet to be accomplished. Now two things yes it's is abit late in the year to start working on a resolution, however I beg to differ it's my resolution so I think I somewhat hold the right to start it anytime I want even if that time is closer to the end of the year.

To say what this blog will comprise of will be limiting to an extent and almost  a contradiction to its purpose. I wanted to start a blog as an outlet for my often jumbled and overcrowded mind. Not sure how many of you can relate but I'm that girl that suffers from insomnia as a result of endless thoughts , ideas and projects that are yet to be born. Apologies for going slightly off topic but my point is I just want this blog to be a not so private diary of my musings on life, a documentation of my growth and ofcourse a reflection of my never ending obsession with visual asthetics which will be mostly conveyed through style.

Enough of my Ramblings.

Till Next Time...

Tee.

Comments

Popular Posts